We couldn’t do it without you!
You must be 18+ to Volunteer.
Volunteers will receive admission to all of the workshops and related events during HoopWest 2018, and a commemorative HoopWest tank top as an extra thank you!
Important Information for 2018
- All applicants are required to pay a $160 deposit (cost of a ticket) After you fill out the application below, you will be directed to Paypal to complete your transaction. Applications will not be reviewed until a deposit has been received.
- If you are accepted as a volunteer your deposit will be refunded after completion of ALL shifts via Paypal within 1 week of the event ending.
- If you are not accepted as a volunteer, HoopWest will refund your deposit within 30 days of payment. However, if you are accepted as a volunteer and you can no longer volunteer for any reason within 2 weeks of the start of the festival, you will not be returned your deposit.
- Under no circumstances will a volunteer deposit be exchanged for a regular ticket.
- Email will be our main point of contact, so please check it frequently to stay up-to-date with information and communication with our Volunteer Coordinators. Remember to check your junk mail for emails from the HoopWest Team.
- There are limited spots to be filled so it is recommended that you submit your application as soon as possible!
- Volunteers will be expected to work two six-hour shifts over the course of the three-day weekend.
- Shift signup will be made available to accepted volunteers on September 1st and shifts will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis.